ArdCoin is an innovative blockchain-based loyalty reward program used by Ard Financial Group (Ard Holdings) and its subsidiaries. This loyalty program allows investors to invest in Ard Holdings and all its digital banking projects.
ArdCoin was issued on the ERC-20 smart contract platform in January 2019. ICT Group was behind its development and GrapeCity Mongolia, the country’s leading banking solutions provider oversaw its integration.
Companies in Ard Holdings reward their customers with ArdCoin.
Ard Financial Group is a diversified financial services holding company with the overarching goal of increasing its shareholders’ equity through investing in and developing leading financial services and technology companies. Our investment portfolio consists of companies such as Ard Insurance, Ard Credit, Ard Securities, Ard Pension, Ard Assets, Ard Management, Ard Bit, TenGer Systems, MEC Partners (ardshop.mn), Mongol Post, Ard Holdings International, Ard Leasing, Ard Properties and Ard Realty. Ard App, Ard Fintech, ArdCoin, ArdCash, CryptoNation, Ard Digital Bazaar and Digital Assets Exchange are proprietary digital products based on artificial intelligence and blockchain technology.
EIT, an employee investment fund, was established
by XacBank founder
Established MTND, first private pension
fund in Mongolia.
EIT changed its strategy and branding, becoming
Ard Financial Group, and invested
in Ard Insurance and Ard Credit.
Started crowdfunding campaign – Investor Nation.
Invested in Mongol Post through its privatization
Ard Insurance IPO and Ard Credit IPO on MSE.
Digital Bank Launch.
- Ard Credit Ard Insurance IPO on MSE
- Ard Financial Group becomes a Publicly Traded company on the MSE
- ArdCoin was listed on Trade.mn
Over 200,000 ArdCoin holders. Started development on
ARDX native NFT marketplace and Metaverse projects.
- ArdCoin was listed on Bittrex Global, a world class exchange found in the US.
- ArdCoin was listed on Uniswap, the leading decentralized exchange.
- ArdCoin was listed on the domestic exchange iDAX.
- ArdCoin’s cumulative blockchain transactions reach 10,000.
- Introduced a derivative product for ArdCoin called Forward deal which allows users to get a higher than market rate return for their ArdCoin in the future.
- Burned 258,308,000 ArdCoins.
- Started partnerships with Ard Art and Metaforce.
2nd floor of "Ard Holdings" Building, Prime Minister A. Amar's Str., Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14200, Mongolia
+976 77078080, +976 77078282, +976 77003322